At Get Smart WorkSpaces we want you to create a collaborative and creative community with like-minded professionals so we are taking a let’s see how this goes approach. We want you to use and enjoy the space, this page is for convenience sake. Expect our TOU and FAQ pages to change as the Get Smart WorkSpaces coworking community evolves.
- Whether you are at Get Smart WorkSpaces 6 hours, 7 hours, or 8 hours we only charge you for 5 hours a day
- Talking is allowed in the open work area but phone calls can get a bit loud, so please take these to the courtyard, an empty meeting room, training room, or shared office
Free use of meeting rooms with other members
- If you are jiving with another member and you are both using your hours or membership we encourage you to jump into a meeting room that is empty and isn’t scheduled for a meeting, in order to get creative.
- If you bring someone in from the outside, i.e. you schedule to meet someone at the space and use a meeting room you will be charged for that time.
Meeting Room Minimums
- Meeting rooms are at a minimum of 30 minutes. When you book you must book in 30 minute increments and when you use the room, you will be charged in 30 minute increments.
Meeting & Training Room Cancellations
- You must cancel your meeting room booking 24 hours before your scheduled appointment to get a refund. If you do not cancel 24 hours before we will offer you a one time reschedule of your meeting. There are no refunds after 24 hours.
Sharing a Dedicated Desk
- You can share a dedicated desk with one other person if you are coming in at different times. You may bring in an assistant occasionally to work with you with consent from Get Smart WorkSpaces staff.
Drinks & Snacks
- Coffee and tea are free
- Snacks on the bar and counter are free
- Bottled drinks in the display refrigerator are there to offer more options but are at a cost
- Occasionally we will be bringing in catered food and that will be at a cost