Holiday Gift Ideas and Gift Giving at the Office
Christmas is only a few days away and finding those last minute gifts for your co-workers can be tiresome. It is difficult to pinpoint that perfect gift. If you are having difficulty finding something personal for them, a great option is purchasing something for their home. Everyone loves a new little trinket to show off when guests comes to visit, plus they will be reminded of you every time they see it. We have found some fantastic home gadgets, home décor, and kitchen accessories this holiday season has to offer so keep reading and make sure you have something for everyone on your Christmas list!
- KOHLER Wireless Speaker and Showerhead– This is for all the shower singers. Connect to your smartphone and jam away while showering. From Amazon for $107.
- Philips Hue Lux– This is the best light bulb around. It allows you to control it from your smartphone app. From Amazon for $99.
- Nest Smoke and CO Detector– This smart smoke and CO detector are a lifesaver and verbally tell you what is wrong with the device so there is no confusion. From Amazon for $99.
Gifts for the Kitchen:
- Toast It Coaster– Wrapped in the shape of a loaf of bread these coasters are practical with a twist. From Momastore.org $10.
- Cake Plate– Add a little color to desserts with this bright cake plate. From Fishsheddy.com for $37.
- Fred and Friends Ninjabread Men– These cookie cutters will give all your cookies a little humor.
From Fredflare.com for $12.
Great Home Décor:
- Blown Glass Vases– These vases will make any tabletop dinner party ready. From IKEA $2-$13.00 each.
- Unique Clocks– Give a timeless gift to any music lover. These clocks have a unique record design. From Uncommongoods.com for $30.
- Chalkboard Wall Grid Calendar– This will dress up any wall, and allows you to write all your important dates. From paper-source.com for $30.
See also: Christmas Gifts for Co-Workers: Tech
Gift giving can be difficult, but with these ideas you should be headed in the right direction. If you cannot pinpoint an awesome gift for your co-worker then choosing something for the home is a great option; keep it in good taste and you cannot go wrong. Make gift-giving a stress free event this year and use these ideas to help.
Keep calm and go shopping!